Here is a rough overview of the Kings Annual Calendar
(subject to change per grade and per team)…
Please pay attention to what is INCLUDED in tuition. Especially when comparing our tuition to other clubs!
Kings youth tuition includes EVERY SEASON of the year!
- Fall Box in-house league!
- Fall ball (all training and 2+ tournaments!)!
- Dec & March skills.
- Full Spring League Season (8 games)!
- Full summer tournament season (practices and 3+ tournaments)!
Fall – September through Mid November (2022 was Weymouth, Plymouth & Sandwich)
- Saturday Box League! All grades (high school and youth)
- NEW this year! 4 games @ SSSC in Hingham.
- Weeknight Skills! All Grades (high school and youth)
- All players will have 2 weeknight skills for 6 weeks.
- One north (probably Weymouth).
- One south (probably Sandwich).
- Sunday Team Training! All Grades (high school and youth)
- 4 Situational Sundays at Plymouth North High School.
- Minimum of TWO events/tournaments (high school and youth)
- High school games all filmed
- Players could get more or less than 2 events if availability and team needs dictate.
- All fall events are 1-day tournaments on Saturdays or Sundays.
Winter – December through March
- Included December Training:
- Grades 7 thru 11: 3 College Takeover Sessions!
- Likely Tuesday evenings in Hanover
- A college coaching staff runs the sessions!
- 2021 was the Holy Cross staff.
- Grades 6 & down: 3 Fast Break Sessions!
- Small-ball sessions focused on the unsettled game
- Weeknight TBD
- Kings Youth Box Winter Teams (Not included in tuition – Invite only):
- 10+ Box practices, games, and 1 box tournament.
- JAN & FEB: All Jan & Feb winter skills NOT INCLUDED in tuition.
- They are A’La Carte. You pick what works for you, sign up, and pay only for what you can make.
- Players can choose from multiple offerings at multiple locations on multiple weeknights
- Cohasset, Hanover, Falmouth, Hingham, Weymouth, & Bridgewater
Spring – April & May : No conflict with town lacrosse.
- Every Kings Youth Team will have 4-6 Training sessions in March.
- Starting in March, we name our final team rosters (AA Blue, A Red, & A White).
- Everything from this point forward is TEAM-BASED. Players will know their teammates and their coaches, and they will train together consistently through the end of the summer season.
- High School:
- We offer extra training session in early March (ahead of start of their high school seasons).
- PYLL Spring League Saturday games or practices.
- Saturdays only (so no conflict with town lax)
- Top club league in New England: Kings, 3dNE, Littlenecks, Laxachussets, Piatelli LC, NH Tomahawks, 4 Leaf (NH), Twisters, Etc
Summer – June through Mid-July
- Every team has 6-10 weeknight practices and 3+ weekend tournaments.
- All high school games are filmed.
Other things included in Kings tuition:
- Uniform (shirt, shorts, tank top)
- Fall Gear package (in 2022 was LS Shirt, sweatpants)
- Summer Gear Package (in 2022 was shirt, short, hat & yeti water bottle)
- Film for HS Players
- Recruiting assistance from Kings directors.
- And much more…
Contact email@example.com with any questions!