Boston Kings Academy Starts On Monday, September 24
ABOUT THE BOSTON KINGS ACADEMY PROGRAM AND ACADEMY TEAMS
The Boston Kings Academy is a OPEN development program that incorporates skills, small ball, and jamborees for all; while also allowing top players to advance to our Academy Tournament Teams.
Focus is to dive head first into individual skill development, while adding in small ball and situational play.
Program is offered seasonally, but savings for those that register for year.
- FALL: $195
- 6 Monday Evening Skills Sessions: 4 outdoor in Oct/Nov. 2 Indoor in Dec
- 4 outdoor at Norwell High School turf:
- Monday, Sept 24th: 6-7:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 1st: 6-7:00 PM
- Monday Oct 15: 6-7:00 PM
- Monday, Oct 22: 6-7:00 PM
- 2 indoor sessions at Cohasset Sports Complex
- Wednesday, Nov 7th 5-6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 14th: 5-6:00 PM
- Columbus Day Clash Jamboree, Oct 8th @ UMASS Dartmouth – Cross Field Game Play
- Top players will be invited to fall tournament team: 1 additional team practice and 1 “real” tournament on Nov 4th – $150
- 18 Skills – Same field as our 4th grade team skills (Wednesday’s at Cohasset and/or Monday’s @ The U)
- 6 Throwback Thursday’s – Trashcan 3v3
- Spring Academy league!
- Five 90-minute spring sessions. 45 minutes of skills, 45 minutes of small ball.
- Top players invited to PLL Spring League (additional cost – $195)
- Invite only tournament team(s)
- Teamcamp, 4 practices, 2 tournaments
KIT: $150 All first-time Academy program players must purchase the KIT
- Uniform: Pinnie, shooter, shorts, and helmet stickers
- Kings Bag
- Kings folder that consists of calendar, drills, different educational / positive message components that makes the kids and parents feel like they are in a real academy.
SEASONALLY = $795 Total
Program Open To Advanced 2nd Graders; all 3rd Graders; and 4th graders not interested (or able to) play with Boston Kings club teams.
**Advanced academy players can be invited to our fall and summer tournament teams.
Under the direction of Chris McGuirk (Boston Kings) and Matt Belson (Scoops), our Academy is the perfect transition from juniors to our Elite Youth Club Teams.
This is an open program heavy on skills and small ball. The kids get great coaching and high reps in an environment that stresses equal measures of intensity and fun.